Maybe you’re new to Medicare or just exploring your options. We can help you compare benefits, estimate costs and find a plan that’s right for you.
Founded in 1853 in Hartford, Connecticut, Aetna is one of the nation’s leading providers of health care, dental, pharmacy, group life, and disability insurance, and employee benefits.
We serve employers, individuals, college students, part-time and hourly workers, and government employees, and the community at large. We are dedicated to helping people achieve health and financial security.
We put information and helpful resources to work for our members to help them make better-informed decisions about their health care. We work hard to improve health care in America. We want make sure health care is affordable and of good quality for all.
FIND THE RIGHT MEDICARE PLAN
Medicare can be confusing. Medicare Parts A
and B only cover so much. We can provide
some information to your questions like:
- When am I eligible for Medicare?
- How and when do I sign up?
- How is it different from Original Medicare?
- Which plan has the best coverage for me?
- Are my doctors, hospitals and prescriptions covered?
- Are there any plans with low or no monthly plan premiums?